Results Matter When You Are Facing Criminal Charges
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Juvenile Court
- Restraining Orders
- General Practice
Jeremy Curran is the owner and founder of Curran Law Firm. A native of Crookston, Minnesota, he attended the University of North Dakota, first while pursuing an undergraduate degree and again for law school.
Jeremy has extensive experience in criminal defense, and has handled all levels of criminal charges, from infractions like possession of marijuana and low-level misdemeanors such as reckless driving, to the most serious offenses one can face where they are facing a maximum of life without parole, such as murder and various sexual offenses. He has handled cases in both State and Federal court and takes the most pride in his work in fighting for those who may feel like they are having to go through these fights alone. Taking an aggressive approach to each case, he will fight to protect your rights and do all he can to reach the best outcome for each client, whether that means reaching a favorable agreement or proceeding to trial where those options aren’t available.
In his free time, Jeremy enjoys being outside and enjoys hunting, fishing, and attempting to golf. When not at work, you can often find him spending time with his children, chasing them around a park or running them to whatever activities they have each day.
Jeremy understands that the legal system is confusing, and the courts are intimidating and scary for most people. Don’t try to navigate your legal issues alone, and don’t wait until it is too late. An experienced attorney can answer your questions and help guide you through a confusing and often terrifying system. Contact Curran Law Firm today and find out what we can do to fight for you.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. – 2014
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- B.A. in Communications – 2009
- North Dakota – State, 2015
- North Dakota – Federal, 2017
- Minnesota – State, 2022
- North Dakota Association for Justice, Member, 2018 – Present
- North Dakota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2020 – Present
- North Dakota Inns of Court, Member, 2020 – Present
Current Employment Position
- Chapman Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 04/2018 – 01/ 2022
- Sand Law, Associate Attorney, 12/2016 – 04/2018